Title: I3M Business Development Manager
Responsible for leading and growing I3M’s business development efforts using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team coordination.
High Level Strategic Responsibilities:
- Growing and managing revenues and profit through optimizing current client base and building a focused client pipeline for additional streams of revenue
- Managing and creating the best client and potential client nurturing and servicing experience through excellence in communication and alignment of workload
- Planning, executing, and coordinating all sales strategies for clients in coordination with Client Relations & Campaign Manager using a comprehensive data driven approach
- Gaining positive influence and buy-in of content concepts from other team members and clients
- Ensuring that all client campaigns are built using the donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard – taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Growing core services that provide the best solutions for the client — PPC, Crowdfunding, Lead Generation, etc.
Daily Tactical Responsibilities:
- Leading agenda driven client business development strategy team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns
- Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
- Managing weekly tactical and strategic business development meetings with other relevant team players to plan and execute sales strategies
- Developing, building and selling client strategies, targets and sales presentations
- Negotiating and closing deal structures and assisting in invoicing/collections
- Nurturing client and potential client growth through consistent touch points, campaign reviews and sales meetings
- Planning and scheduling client monthly/quarterly/annual reviews and sales strategy meetings
- Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards – use of A to Z Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting, Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction from management, etc
- Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company’s execution of projects and campaigns
Key Performance Indicators:
- I3M Monthly Revenue Targets versus Plan
- Top 6 Client Revenue Growth and Retention Rates
- Increasing sales in strategic core services offered
- Proven track record of leading digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of selling consulting/advertising services with over $1MM in sales
- Experience with leading teams and clients in a constructive, effective and positive manner
- Cultural fluency of both Israeli, Jewish and American culture
- Familiarity with digital tools especially Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Facebook ads
- PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
- HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
- HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
- A TEAM PLAYER, people-person, friendly and warm
- DETAIL ORIENTED and an organized multi-tasker
- A SELF STARTER and self-driven
- INTERESTED? We can’t wait to meet you!
Join our mission = Promoting Israel + Competitive Salary.
Send your CV to [email protected]
We offer a job with a mission = Promoting Israel + Amazing team + Competitive Salary. Send your CV to [email protected]