Your Job Title and Area of Responsibility is: Title: Israel365 Bible Content and Product Development Executive Responsible for developing and leading the content development of The Israel Bible for all campaigns and projects using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team participation. Content and Product Development efforts can include website, newsletters, articles, blogs, videos, html, banners/pop-ups, and other forms of revenue and engagement-driven streams.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are
- Driving and executing Israel Bible campaign and project revenue targets through creative and compelling content and text that aligns with all Campaign and Project A to Z Guidelines.
- Ensuring that all Israel Bible campaigns are using donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard – taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Leading Israel Bible newness and compelling campaign and project strategies through effective content/text storytelling
- Gaining influence and buy-in of Israel Bible content concepts by other team members and where applicable, clients.
- Executing all Israel Bible marketing content and messaging for projects and campaigns.
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
- Inspiring and managing Israel Bible marketing and content projects aligned on corporate strategic initiatives that contribute to delivering profitable revenue results for all campaigns and projects.
- Participating in agenda driven weekly Israel Bible marketing/content team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns
- Driving, growing, and delivering Israel Bible revenue targets using all content and marketing tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
- Leading, participating and contributing to all relevant Israel Bible strategic meetings
- Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards – use of A to Z Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting, Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction from management, etc
- Contributing compelling DI and Bible content and marketing techniques (website, FB, case studies, ads, conferences)
- Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company’s execution of projects and campaigns.
Leading Israel Bible marketing/content efforts – some examples listed below.
- Execute Daily Inspiration (DI) Content and Execution
- Create New Bible Digital and Physical Products for sales on the store and to grow Community Bible Group
- Enhance Israel Bible Website Content (Repurposing DI, Linking,)
- Use data-driven marketing/content analysis to optimize results
- Increase engagement on Bible social media pages per day/week
- Build our own Bible brand and following and reach on Facebook/Linkedin/Newsletter
- Create Bible Community weekly and monthly email newsletters
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
- Hard KPI’s:
- Israel365 DI Subscribers, Open and Clicks versus Monthly Target
- # of New Bible Products per Month versus plan
- Israel365 Bible Community Members versus plan
- Soft KPI’s
- Compelling, Executable, and Results Driven Execution
- Timely Execution
- Team Spirited
- You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
- Proven track record of leading digital marketing/content campaigns
- High level knowledge of Tanach
- Cultural fluency of both Israeli, Jewish and American culture
- Familiarity with digital tools especially Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Facebook ads.
- You CARE about your clients and fellow employees
- You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
- HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
- HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
- People-person, FRIENDLY and warm. A team-player
- DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done
- Not waiting for instructions, but a driven and passionate SELF STARTER
Interested? We can’t wait to meet you! We offer a job with a mission = Promoting Israel + Competitive Salary. Send CV to Shlomo@Israel365.com