Your Job Title and Area of Responsibility is:
Title: Israel365 Growth Manager
Responsible for developing and leading the growth strategy for all campaigns and projects using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team participation. Growth efforts can include PPC, Lead Generation, Funnel Strategy, and other forms of revenue and engagement driven streams.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are:
- Driving and executing campaign and project revenue targets through growth initiatives and technology align with all Campaign and Project A to Z Guidelines.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are using donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard – taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Leading newness and compelling campaign and project strategies through effective growth technology tools available
- Gaining influence and buy-in of content concepts by other team members and where applicable, clients.
- Managing, directing, and growing Growth team members
- Developing and Executing lead generation campaigns through traditional, social media and search engine initiatives
- Managing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns for the company in order to ensure positive, profitable and affordable ROAS results.
- Providing data-driven guidance and strategic decisions based on campaign analysis
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
- Hiring, onboarding, inspiring and managing growth team members that are aligned on corporate strategic initiatives that contribute to delivering profitable revenue results for all campaigns and projects.
- Leading agenda driven weekly growth team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns
- Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all growth tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
- Leading, participating and contributing to all relevant strategic meetings with in house team or outside clients as our leader of growth.
- Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards – use of A to Z Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting, Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction from management, etc
- Identifying and implementing new growth techniques to all Israel365 Divisions assets (website, FB, PPC, etc )
- Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company’s execution of projects and campaigns.
- Leading growth efforts – some examples listed below.
- Lead store and charity growth strategy using current and new products
- Execute a-b testing campaigns
- Work with team on LPO
- Develop relevant softwares for growth
- Lead campaigns from A to Z through strong project management with PPC executive, programmer, marketing manager and Graphic Designer.
- Develop/oversea content/micro copy for campaigns
- Provide data-driven guidance and strategic decisions based on analysis
- Develop strategies for increasing user engagement in middle of funnel
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
- Hard KPI’s:
- Israel365 Corporate Revenue Results Monthly versus Target
- Revenue & ROAS performance driven by PPC efforts versus target
- Funnel Performance versus target (30%)
- LTV of customers/donors and convert within 45 days Growth
- Recurring donors, customers and subscribers Growth
- Reduce unsubscribe rate
- Reduce cost per lead
- Soft KPI’s
- Compelling, Executable, and Results Driven Execution
- Timely Execution
- Team Spirited
You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
- Proven track record of leading digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record with positive ROAS Facebook campaigns
- Facebook ads and GA
- Great understanding of Product and best practices with digital marketing
- You CARE about your clients and fellow employees
- You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
- HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
- HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
- People-person, FRIENDLY and warm. A team-player
- DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done
- Not waiting for instructions, but a driven and passionate SELF STARTER