Your Job Title and Area of Responsibility is:
Title: Israel 365 Creative Executive
Responsible for developing and leading the creative strategy for campaigns and projects using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team participation. Creative efforts can include website, crowdfunding, videos, html, banners/pop ups, and other forms of revenue and engagement driven streams.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are:
- Driving and executing campaign and project revenue targets through creative and compelling initiatives & technology strategies.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are using donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard – taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Leading newness and creative campaign and project strategies through effective storytelling and new technology
- Gaining influence and buy-in of creative concepts by other team members and where applicable, clients.
- Managing, directing, and growing Graphic Design, website and video production teams
- Executing all strategic design and messaging for projects and campaigns.
- Bonus: Troubleshooting and solving technology complications or obstacles
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
- Hiring, onboarding, inspiring and managing members for GD, UI and UX and other corporate strategic initiatives that contribute to delivering profitable revenue results for all campaigns and projects.
- Leading agenda driven weekly creative team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns
- Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all creative and technology tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
- Leading, participating and contributing to all relevant strategic meetings with in house team or outside clients as our leader of creativity
- Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards – use of A to Z Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting, Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction from management, etc
- Contributing creativity, design and innovation to all Israel365 Divisions assets (website, FB, case studies, ads, conferences)
- Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company’s execution of projects and campaigns.
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
- Hard KPI’s:
- Israel365 Corporate Revenue Results Monthly versus Target
- Israel365 Recurring Donor, Purchaser, Subscriber Growth
- Conversion rate, avg donation and optimizing traffic site
- Soft KPI’s
- Creative, Compelling, Executable, and Results Driven Execution
- Timely Execution
- Flawless technology execution for all campaigns
- Team Spirited
You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
- Website building with LPO and UI UX excellence.
- Track Record of bringing new innovation to digital campaigns
- Basic code
- Can-Do and Problem Solver Attitude
- You CARE about your team and clients
- You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
- Love Strategy and Innnovation
- HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
- HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
- DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done
- Good understanding of technology and processes.