Responsible for developing and leading the Israel365 Operations division. This includes all daily operations of the group, augmenting the efficiency of the company’s processes and technology to facilitate acceleration development and long-term success. As manager, you will work to upskill the Operations team and work with them to achieve their personal goals. This is accomplished using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team coordination. And in addition, responsibility includes heading up our Israel365 Charity Fund (ICF) and eCommerce divisions.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are:
- Hiring, Growing, Aligning and Motivating a quality group of Operating and Data Reporting team members to deliver corporate targets consistently.
- Creating, articulating and directing solid operational and reporting strategic initiatives that can be translated to tactical and measurable activities.
- Driving efforts in developing innovative and profitable revenue and profit streams for the company through operational efforts.
- Leading and directing Israel365 ICF and Store Teams through building financial targets strategic initiatives…and empowering team members to execute all business development, growth, and marketing plans
- Managing all Operational, ICF and Store Teams by building disciplined processes, clear job responsibilities, atmosphere of striving for excellence, and execution of timely employee reviews
- Building team caliber and capabilities by providing tools to nurture creative thinking and a data driven approach
- Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company’s execution of projects and campaigns.
- Reinforcing that all donor & consumer campaigns are built using the donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard – taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
- Hiring, Onboarding, Training, Growing and Reviewing team members
- Managing, executing, and setting agenda driven weekly meetings with the full Operations,Reporting, ICF, and Store team and with all Managers in the Division to ensure alignment and smooth execution.
- Assisting the team in prioritizing and goal setting
- Ensuring all Israel365 workload is accomplished timely and accurately
- Driving team spirit, alignment, and motivation
- Creating consistent data driven decision making within the team.
- Mentoring and empowering all team members through clear job descriptions, direction, and feedback.
- Creating mechanisms to build additional store products, charitable causes, community experiences (The Tribe) and other profitable revenue streams that will enable Israel365 to build their proprietary brand, image, impact and influence.
- Leading the Data Reporting and Strategy Team in developing,organizing, maintaining, managing, and reporting all data that will enable the Israel365 corporate team to manage and grow revenue profitably.
- Ensuring that processes are build and are being executed throughout the entire organization (example…A to Z Project & Campaign Documents)
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
- Hard KPI’s
- Israel365 Corporate Revenues and Profit Monthly/Annual vs Target
- Israel365 Recurring Subscriber, Donor, and Purchaser Growth vs Target
- Execution of Donor/Customer, and SubscriberJourney that results in strong engagement.
- TIB Product Development
- Expense reduction of the Store (COGS, Fulfilment, Freight)
- Soft KPI’s
- Team’s Caliber and Retention Rates- hiring, onboarding, mentoring and wellbeing
You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
- Proven track record of leading operation teams and digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering profitable revenue while managing a division or entity (for profit or non- profit)
- Experience with leading teams in a constructive, effective and positive manner.
- You CARE about your team and clients
- You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
- Love Strategy and Growth
- HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
- HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
- DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done